Desert Spring Furnace Humidifier
- If your furnace is more than 25 years old, you must install the humidifier on the return air duct or plenum, not the furnace jacket.
- If the heating system also has central cooling, the humidifier supply takeoff must have a damper. The damper should be closed during the non-humidifying season.
- Do not lubricate any part of your humidifier. It is made from self-lubricating plastics.
- Do not connect the transformer to multi-speed furnace blower motors or blower motors other than 110 VAC.
- Turn off the water supply before starting water connection and release pressure in the system by opening a tap or flushing a toilet.
- Install the water supply valve on household water supply pressure only.
- Follow furnace manufacturer recommendations for electrical connections if provided.
- You may want to install this humidifier yourself. If you do, understand that the incorrect use of any tool can cause injury to person or product. Be sure you understand how to use the required tools to avoid any hazards. Arrange for professional installation if required.
- To ensure that your new humidifier will provide maximum benefit, your furnace must be operating in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications. If your furnace is operating outside of its manufacturer's specifications, your Desert Spring Furnace Humidifier's warranty could be voided.
- Ensure that the hot air supply temperature does not exceed 180°F (82°C).
- Disconnect electrical power to the furnace before starting electrical installation. Electrical shock could result in serious injury.
- Sharp edges may cause serious injury. Use care when making openings in ducts.
- Follow local standards and codes.
- Variety of small Open End Wrenches
- #1 (Green) and #2 (Red) Robertson Screwdrivers (Square Drive)
- Variety of Drill Bits
- Tin Snips or Compass Cutter
- Test Meter
- Pencil or Marker
This humidifier is subject to a one (1) year limited warranty issued and guaranteed
by the manufacturer. This warranty is void if the unit is damaged by careless
handling, improper installation, non-standard operating conditions, or
improper maintenance. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement
of the humidifier at the discretion of the manufacturer. No other warranty
is offered or implied. This warranty is not transferable. All warranty
claims must be accompanied by a receipt or record of installation.
About the Desert Spring Humidifier |
How it Works |
Installation Guide |
How it Works |
AutoFlush System |
Humidifier Filter |
Digital Hygrometer |
Buy Now in USA |
Buy Now in Canada |
Shopping Cart |
Store Policies |
Contact Us |
Copyright 2002-2012 Just-Humidifiers.com. All Rights Reserved.